Tuesday 7 July 2009

People You Wouldn't Want to Mess With

Tupac Amaru Shakur, Eikichi Onizuka, Kim Jong-il, Chuck Norris, Adolf Hitler, Gollum and Shinigami-sama. What do these 7 beings have in common? They are beings of the past and present that you would never ever want to mess with.
(I didn't include Zohan because he's an idiot)


For a time, there hadn't any beings worthy of inclusion of that list. But up until yesterday, I have managed, with the help of Photoshop CS4, to create a worthy 8th member of the People You Wouldn't Want to Mess With. In his previous life, Salvador Dali was an artist who was back then and even now, famed for his surrealist approach to art. In the creation of his new life, I've amalgamated, through the use of Photoshop, several new *features* to his face and his cat. Now, he is ALIVE! (and also, now I know how he felt) Before & After pics coming up.

BEFORE; Artist you know as Dali


After; A Guy You Wouldn't Want to Mess With


5 extremely excellent reasons you should Never mess with him:
  1. He has the third eye
  2. He has the Sharingan (notice the pupils of his left and right eye)
  3. He has killer facial hair
  4. He has a pet sabertooth
  5. I wouldn't mess with him
Nuff said.

Want to learn more about the magic of Photoshop and feel good about yourself?

Then subscribe to this GENIUS.

He has a collection of videos in YouTube on tips and guides of Photoshop. I recommend you watch them all.

Here are the relevant videos that he made, which partially aided me in recreating Salvador Dali to the awesomeness that he is now. What aided me mostly was YokeEe's guide. I'll get her permission to allow me to include/post her guides in this blog. (For the record, I'm prone to procrastinate)










No comments:

Post a Comment